Don’t you wish to communicate randomly with others at anytime? Stranger Chat allows you too!
There is no setup required! Simply, launch the application and instantly start chatting with random people from all around the world. You can chat about your location, iPhone, how’s your day going, or iJailbreak.com! You can view how many users are online by looking down in the bottom right corner, as the application constantly refreshes with updates.
All conversations are stored in an archive section which can be viewed at anytime. What’s really neat about Stranger Chat is the option to send photos to each other and the conversations window is like Messages app. With my hands on experience, I didn’t notice any delay in conversations when chatting with other users.
– Stranger Chat sends photos
– Very short delays (max: 3 seconds)
– No msgs lost – very strong server architecture
– Resistance to occasional connection lost
– Chat looks almost like the Messages app – chat bubbles, keyboard
– Portrait and Landscape mode everywhere in the app – you can take advantage of the big keyboard if you prefer typing on it
– Settings: toggle on/off sound and vibrating alert when new message has been received
– Online people counter
– All conversations are saved locally on your device
– You can easily browse them by dates, and delete unneeded chats
Stranger Chat is available in two versions, Stranger Chat with ads and Stranger Chat Pro. You can find Stranger Chat in Cydia from BigBoss repo for FREE