MobileNotifier is one of the best takes on a new notification system ever created by a 3rd party developer. It is so well designed many believe its developer Peter Hajas was offered a job working for Apple on re-designing the next iOS notification system. While we told you Peter Hajas was taking a break from the development of MobileNotifier he has surprised the community by releasing one last update for MobileNotifier under his supervision.
We present to you MobileNotifier 5 with the following added features:
- – MobileReply. Reply to text messages while within other applications! It works like magic!
- – Full message text! Read everything in the alert, not just the first few words.
- – Redesigned minimalist alert display!
- – A brand new AlertDashboard, inspired by our amazing lockscreen view!
- – Dismiss alerts right from the popup! Hate going into the dashboard to remove alerts you’ve just archived? Simply hit the “X” in the popup to dismiss them for good!
- – Recall the most recent alert easily with an Activator action. Then use MobileReply to reply to it!
- – Thanks to work by Marc Easen, MobileNotifier now supports calendar invitation alerts!
- – Way way faster
- – Lockscreen no longer displays if you have it set to “off”
- – Various small bugfixes.
- – Did I mention way way faster?
If you are interested in checking out this new beta release of MobileNotifier you can add the following (Manage > Sources > Edit > Add):
Let us know what you think about MobileNotifier Beta 5 in the comments section below…