Now that you have Jailbroken your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 7 you are probably wonder which tweaks work and which ones are still in the process of being updated for compatibility. Well luckily for you we are starting a list of tweaks compatible with iOS 7 so that you will no longer be in the dark.
This list is based off work from Team-Sync iPhone Dev Team and from YOU, iJailbreak readers, who help us out. We will continue to update this page as the days go on and more tweaks are updated for compatibility with the iOS 7 Untethered Jailbreak.
- Software Update Killer
- ShakeToUndo Killer
- Signal 2
- Signal Booster (works after crashing on first open)
- Activator (beta version) – You need to add Ryan Petrich’s repo rpetri.ch/repo to install the beta version.
- iCleaner Pro
- Swipe Selection
- Accelerate (doesn’t work on iPhone 5s)
- Mobile Terminal
- WiFi Passwords
- FireWall iP
- Music Box
- AirDrop Enabler 7.0+
- Poof (doesn’t work on iPhone 5s)
- Speed Intensifier
- Respring (doesn’t work on iPhone 5s)
- Tetherme (iPhone 5 user has confirmed it works on iOS 7.0.4)
- Icon Renamer
- Music Box
- Movie Box
- Smart 3G + LTE
- Abstergo (Installs, no effect)
- Activator (beta): some things don’t work it also has a rather annoying message every time you unlock the device.
- BytaFont7: you have to move the .app folder to the correct location, and it never resprings to install the font. I have had some people get it to kind of work.
- Iconoclasm7: only one icon set works.
- Infiniboard (Installs. No effect)
- LocalIPStore (Sign into appstore keeps popping up, but some items unlock)
- SBSettings (Missing some components, but working, must manually install)
- Winterboard: It installs but won’t install themes.
- iFile (registration fails even when connected to Cydia)
- App Sync for iOS 7
- Barrel: The tweak puts the Device into safe mode when you swipe the page.
- FullForce for phone
- Lame Switcher
- No Badges
- Power Disconnect Chime (got errors trying to install)
- Springtomize 2: has no affect on device.
- Zeppelin: You can manually install this tweak but has no affect on status bar.
Note: Keep in mind that because Mobile Substrate currently isn’t working most tweaks that rely on this framework do not function.
If you aren’t yet Jailbroken then click here to follow our official How To guide for Evasi0n7. Don’t forget to keep us updated with tweaks that work for you and don’t work in the comments.
Update #1: There has been an official Google Spreadsheet started that contains a list of Cydia tweaks which are in a working and non-working state. As this document is crowdsourced it will prove to be more accurate than the list shown on this page.
Update #2: If you are wondering why these tweaks are not working on your device, but they are working for my Jailbroken device running iOS 7, click here.