The new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are pretty much impossible to use with one hand, unless you have big hands. For those with smaller hands and the will to jailbreak, there’s a new tweak called OneHandWizard that makes things easier.
With OneHandWizard, you can easily use your new iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with just one hand. Yes, the iPhone 6 Plus does give you the Reachability feature, but it still doesn’t make it easy for you to use it with one hand. Even with the iPhone 6, reaching the top area of the screen requires two hands.
You get proper one hand mode with this tweak, specially with the larger iPhone 6 Plus. Instead of bringing the top part of the iPhone screen down, OneHandWizard resizes the screen to a smaller size. It also gives you easy access to actions that will otherwise require two hands, such as taking a screenshot, reducing/increasing volume etc.
Below are all the features that you get with this awesome tweak:
- Full one handed use by simply double tapping the home button ( triple press on iPhone 5/5c)
- Resize one hand mode to fit your actual thumb reach
- Left and right hand mode with simple edge drag
- Volume,mute and other controls in one hand mode
- Take screenshots in one hand mode
- Stay in one hand mode as long as needed as opposed to iPhone’s reachability which auto forces you out of one hand mode
- Endless activation methods thanks to Activator
- One hand solution for the lock screen allowing you comfortable usage
OneHandWizard is mainly meant for users with an iPhone 6 Plus or iPhone 6, but you can also use it on the iPhone 5s etc by assigning an Activator function for the tweak to be activated.
You can download OneHandWizard from the BigBoss repo for $3.99. We believe it’s worth the price. Why don’t you try it out and let us know what you think of it.
Leave a Reply