Jay Freeman, aka Saurik and Britta Gustafson, sat down for an interview today and discussed why you should jailbreak your iDevice. Whenever Jay Freeman speaks, it is worth watching, and this video is no exception. During this interview Jay Freeman shows off several tweaks and explains why one would want to jailbreak their iDevice. He also goes into detail on what tools that you can use to jailbreak your iDevice.
Watch the interview in the YouTube video below:
In case you are wondering here are the tweaks Jay Freeman was using in this interview:
- qTweeter – status bar tweeting
- Graviboard – adds gravity effect on your icons
- Iconoclasm – icon layouts
- Springtomizer – Change slide to unlock text & others
- WinterBoard – custom themes, icons, sliders etc.
- LockInfo - information like calendar on Lockscreen
- Color Keyboard – customize keyboard colors (buttons and background individually)
- SBSettings – quick toggles
- Five Icon Dock - self explanatory
- Graviboard - icons move/jiggle on gravity
- Barrel – homescreen scroll animation while going through all app pages
Let us know your thoughts on this interview with Jay Freeman in the comments section below.