Have you ever missed an important meeting or event because you were engulfed in an extreme iOS gaming session? If so you may have contracted iOS-gaming-syndrome and we prescribe the Gamer Cydia tweak.What the Gamer Cydia tweak will do is show an alert after you have played a game for X minutes. After the pre-set time is up a dialog box will pop-up asking you whether or not you want to continue your gaming session (essentially a snooze button), or close the game and continue on with your day.
The Gamer Cydia tweak has many configurable options and if you are on the iOS 5 firmware generation you will be able to take advantage of built-in notification center functionality. There is even an SBSettings toggle included to disable the tweak with ease.
The complete list of features for the Gamer Cydia tweak can be found in the quoted area below:
- Show an Alert when you are using an app for too long
- Snooze the countdown to show the Alert again later
- Select only some apps to for the countdown (or invert selection)
- Customizable Time and Snooze Time
- SBSettings Toggle to disable/enable device
- NC Widget to see remaining time
If you are interested in the Gamer Cydia tweak you can find it through the BigBoss repo for a price of $1.50. Let us know what you think of this tweak in the comments section below…