A new tweak has been released into Cydia recently called Burst Mode that as its name suggests brings Burst mode to the stock camera app found in iOS 6.
For those of you who haven’t had a chance to try out burst mode in iOS 7 yet, essentially it allows you to take as many photos as you want by simply tapping and holding the shutter button. You can of course also press and hold the physical volume button as well.
Besides adding burst mode into the stock Camera app you also get a ton of other customization options as well. Within the preferences for Burst Mode your will find:
- A killswitch
- Photos limit slider which will limit the amount of photos you can take while in burst mode
- Hold Delay Time which will allow you to set the amount of time the user holds the shutter button before burst mode begins.
- Bust Mode Interval which allows you to configure the time between each picture taken
- Safe Mode which will limit the amount of photos being taken if it detects the previous photo has not been saved to the camera roll.
- And finally a bunch of misc settings like Disable Iris Animation, HDR Burst, Flash Burst and Live Preview Well.
If you are still Jailbroken on iOS 6 then Burst Mode is a Jailbreak tweak you won’t want to miss. You can find it on the BigBoss repo for free. Be sure to let us know what you think of the tweak in the comments section below.