BiteSMS Updated To v5.2: New Features, Bug Fixes and More!
The final version 5.2 of biteSMS is now available on Cydia.
What’s new in this version:
- TextFreek integration (text for FREE!!!) – See biteSMS, Settings, TextFreek.
- iOS 4.3 compatibility.
- New feature for the default send method to be ‘Remember per Contact’. Especially useful when you’d like to switch to using the biteSMS network for specific friends (say international or not included in your carriers unlimited plan).
- Added ringtone support for iOS 4.2.1 such that biteSMS now interacts correctly with the new iOS per contact ringtone feature.
- For biteSMS Ringtones (packaged or in directory structure) the volume is now reduced by 50% if headphones are plugged-in.
- With privacy set, the [Open] and [Call] buttons should display as active / inactive as expected.
- Fixed up bug when composing a new scheduled message it did not always show the scheduled clock icon.
What is biteSMS?
You love your iPhone as much as we do? You text all the time? Want more features? Then biteSMS is for you, with lots of extra features like smileys, Quick Reply, Quick Compose, privacy, scheduled SMS, passcode lock, delivery reports, signatures, and much more!
You can simply use biteSMS as a souped-up replacement to the built-in Messaging application, and send messages via your mobile carrier as you normally do.
In addition, if your mobile carrier charges a lot for sending SMS messages (internationally for example), you can buy credits and send messages via the biteSMS network, which can be much cheaper.
BiteSMS is available in the Cydia Store via BigBoss repository. For more information visit biteSMS.com