Notice: Undefined variable: dd_override_start_anchor_id in /home/ijailbre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/digg-digg.php on line 351
Notice: Undefined variable: dd_override_top_offset in /home/ijailbre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/digg-digg/digg-digg.php on line 352
Do you fancy playing classic Nintendo games on your iOS device? It isn’t a new thing to be able to play Nintendo or PlayStation games on the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad using emulators. However, a jailbreak is usually necessary to install emulators on iOS and play old-school games.
Today, we’re going to show you how to install the NDS4iOS Nintendo DS emulator on iOS 9, without having to jailbreak. If you’re on iOS 9.1, there is no jailbreak, which means that this is the only way you’ll be able to install the Nintendo DS emulator.
The installation is easy, if you follow the steps accordingly. All you need is a working internet connection, an iOS device running iOS 9 or later and some patience.
Here’s How To Install NDS4iOS On iOS 9 Without Jailbreak:
- Launch Safari on your iOS device and go to http://iosem.us/app/install/nds.html
- You should see the Install button on the top right side. Click on Install.
- You will be asked to confirm if you want to Install the app. Choose Install both the times.
- Wait for the app to finish installing. After it’s installed, open Settings app.
- In Settings, go to General>Profiles. You should be able to see a new profile called ‘Guangdong Weking Group…’.
- Select this profile and click on Trust. You have to click on Trust once again to confirm.
That’s about it. The NDS4iOS emulator is now installed on your iOS 9 device and you can launch it to begin playing your favorite Nintendo DS games. You’re going to have to download the game ROMS separately.
To download Nintendo DS ROMS, you will have to scour the internet. There are several places to download game ROMS from. Once you’ve downloaded the ROM on to your Mac or PC, you’ll have to connect your iOS device to the computer.
- Launch iTunes, select your iOS device and head to the Apps section.
- In the Apps section, go to File Sharing and select the NDS4iOS app.
- Drag and drop the downloaded ROM into the Documents folder. That’s it.
You should now be able to find the game ROM in the app and start playing your favourite classic Nintendo DS game.