vWallpaper Updated To v1.20-3: Animated Wallpapers And Ringtones For iOS 4 On iPhone
vWallpaper is an application in Cydia that allows you to embed .mov or .mp4 videos as wallpapers on your iPhone or iPod Touch. vRingtones is similar to vWallpapers, allowing you to set video ringtones on your iPhone. vWallpapers was updated again, which brings it to version 1.20-3. It’s not a final version, so you may encounter some bugs. Full changelog below:
- SkrewCommon: Video start after third party crashed.
- SkrewCommon: Video start after launching third party application in folder.
- vWallpaper: completly rewrited, more compliant.
- vWallpaper: You can make you own repository, it’s centralized now. See here: http://i.danstaface.net/site/vwallpaper/videos/list.plist. Send your plist url to vwallpaper (at) rootmail – org
- vWallpaper & vRingtones: Display a thumbnail when availaible (or display logo)
- vWallpaper & vRingtones: Videos & masks got grayed when already downloaded (but you can still re-download if you want)
- vWallpaper & vRingtones: edit to (more compliant)
- vRingtones: Use original if the user video don’t exists anymore (user deleted)
- vRingtones: Contact list take more infos to display (hope fix empty lines)
- vRingtones & SkrewCommon: vRingtones part still need a major rewrite.
vWallpaper is available in Cydia via http://i.danstaface.net/deb repository for free.