- Add menu triple press event
- Add Show Volume Bar action
- Use the default volume behavior when Camera requests volume events
- Fix missing icons on iOS5
- Improve scrolling performance in Settings
- Improve memory use
- Make notification center action toggle
- Decrease hold event times
- Add safe mode message
- Better volume event support
- Improve orientation change performance
- Fix double-tap lock crash on iOS
For those who don’t know: Activator is one of the most popular Cydia applications for your jailbroken iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Activator allows you to assign gestures to launch specific applications and tweaks installed from Cydia. You can watch the video embedded below for an example of how Activator works.
Activator v1.5.8 is available free through the BigBoss repo on Cydia. Let us know in the comments how this update worked for you.