Have you ever been annoyed when you download a new app from the AppStore, only to find that it’s icon is not compatible with your Retina Display? I know for one I have, and so when I heard about a new tweak called RetinaAppIcons, I was thrilled to finally find a solution to this problem. RetinaAppIcons is a tweak that will dynamically fix the this problem by replacing your pixelated icons, with vibrant new retina display compatible icons. Take a look for yourself…
If this sounds like a problem you are facing, then what better way to solve it than with the RetinaAppIcons tweak. It definitely beats having to SHSH individual retina display compatible icons; and if you are skeptical about this tweak working, don’t be. This tweak is guaranteed to replace every pixelated app icon, and if for some reason it does not, you can email the developers to fix any errors that occur.
- Works with 99.9% of all AppStore Apps
- Automatically generates high-quality App Icons
- For iPhone 4 / iPod Touch with Retina Display
- For iPad Screen
- For all the different sized Icons (Spotlight Search,…)
- Works automatically in background without user interaction
- Updates Icons on Respring or after installing new App
If RetinaAppIcons seems like the tweak for you, it is available through the Cydia Store for a price of $0.99! Grab it now.
Note: Hopefully you realize this, but this tweak is only compatible with iDevices that feature Retina Display or a large resolution (such as the iPad).