Later today, Apple will be holding the 2018 Apple iPhone event at the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park Campus, Cupertino, California. We are expecting Apple to launch three new iPhones, an updated Apple Watch Series 4, updated MacBook, and iOS 12, tvOS 12, and watchOS 5.
As usual, Apple will be live streaming the event, so every Apple fan or interested user, can watch it. Below, we have listed all the different ways you can watch the event from your Apple TV, Mac, PC, Internet browser, and even Twitter. We have also include the timings for the event in different parts of the world. In the United States, the event kicks off at 10:00 AM PDT or 1:00 PM EST.
Watch 2018 Apple iPhone Event Live Stream
Apple will be live streaming the event on a number of outlets. You can watch the 2018 Apple iPhone event live on the Safari browser on your iOS or Mac device, Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10, Apple TV, and on Twitter.
On the Apple TV, simply launch the Events app, and you should be able to watch the event live, or even stream it later. On your iOS or Mac device, launch Safari and head to the Apple September 2018 event page. The live stream will start a few minutes before the scheduled 10:00 AM PDT time slot. If the stream gets stuck, simply refresh the page and you should be good.
You can head to the same page on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox, and watch the event live. Chrome and Firefox browsers on Android devices are also able to view the live stream.
For the first time, Apple is also live streaming the event on Twitter. The company posted a tweet recently, asking interested users to join the live stream by simply liking the tweet. Those who have liked the tweet, will be sent updates from the event. You can go here to like the tweet.
2018 Apple iPhone Event Timing
If you do not live in the United States and aren’t part of the PDT timezone, do not worry, we’ve got the event timing for different regions around the world.
- Vancouver, Canada—Wednesday, 10:00 am PDT
- Toronto, Canada—Wednesday, 1:00 pm EDT
- Halifax, Canada—Wednesday, 2:00 pm ADT
- London, United Kingdom—Wednesday, 6:00 pm BST
- Berlin, Germany—Wednesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Paris, France—Wednesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Rome, Italy—Wednesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Zagreb, Croatia—Wednesday, 7:00 pm CEST
- Moscow, Russia—Wednesday, 8:00 pm MSK
- Helsinki, Finland—Wednesday, 8:00 pm EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey—Wednesday, 8:00 pm TRT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil—Wednesday, 2:00 pm BRT
- Cape Town, South Africa—Wednesday, 7:00 pm SAST
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates—Wednesday, 9:00 pm GST
- Delhi, India—Wednesday, 10:30 pm IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia—Thursday, 12:00 am WIB
- Shanghai, China—Thursday, 1:00 am CST
- Singapore—Thursday, 1:00 am SGT
- Hong Kong—Thursday, 1:00 am HKT
- Seoul, South Korea—Thursday, 2:00 am KST
- Tokyo, Japan—Thursday, 2:00 am JST
- Adelaide, Australia—Thursday, 2:30 am ACST
- Perth, Australia—Thursday, 1:00 am AWST
- Sydney, Australia—Thursday, 3:00 am AEST
- Auckland, New Zealand—Thursday, 5:00 am NZST
What new Apple product, are you excited about the most?
Leave a Reply