In September the FireCore Dev-Team released aTV Flash (black) 2.0 with a whole whack-load of new features. The biggest change in aTV Flash (black) 2.0 was the interface, but Last.fm scrobbling and better filtering/searching was also implemented.
Like any major software refresh there were some minor issues users had been reporting, and as such a maintenance update was released today to fix a lot of these issues. This ranges from trakt.tv syncing and scrobbling improvements to resolving problems with DRM file playback. You can take a look at the entire changelog for aTV Flash (black) v2.0.1 below.
- Improved trakt.tv syncing and scrobbling
- Improved handling of nested favorites
- Resolved issues with DRM file playback
- Resolved SMB related conflicts with XBMC
- Resolved minor conflict with Plex
- Resolved rare issue with thumbnail loading
- Resolved minor issue observed when clearing metadata
- Resolved a number of rare crashes
- Resolved issue that caused some music files to appear in ‘Other’ section
- Enabled playlist option for top level music folder
aTV Flash (black) is available on FireCore’s website for $29.95. If you already purchased aTV flash, you can upgrade from the Apple TV using Maintenance -> Manage Extras.
Leave a Reply