A new tweak was released into Cydia today called Full Charge Alert. This tweak essentially does as our title suggests – alerts you when your battery is fully charged. Now to a lot of people this tweak may seem non-important. The reality is, however, that this tweak can actually be quite useful. Many times I have unplugged my iPhone because it appeared to be fully charged and half way through the day I would wonder why my battery life was nearing the 20% marker. While the iPhone does come with a stock marker to tell you when your iDevice is fully charged it would be nice to have some extra verification.
This is where Full Charge Alert comes into effect. Full Charge Alert is a simple tweak that allows your iDevice to notify you when your battery is at its max so you know right when you can stop charging and play with your device. In order to accomplish this Full Charge Alert comes with the following features:
- Easy to use settings integrated into your standard Settings app
- Option to turn tweak on/off
- Option to show an alert view when alerted saying your battery is full
- Option to have device vibrate when battery is full
- Choose from over 40 system sounds to play when your battery is full (More coming soon, available to download in packs)
The developer of Full Charge Alert also has many other planned upgrades such as sounds packs. If you are interested in the Full Charge Alert tweak it is available through the Cydia store for a price of $1.25. Let us know what you think of the Full Charge Alert tweak in the comments section below…