Apple has just released the next beta of iOS 7.1, after releasing iOS 7.1 beta 1 nearly a month ago. iOS 7.1 beta 2 carries the build number of 11D5115D and can be downloaded if you are a registered Apple Developer from the iOS dev center.
The first release of iOS 7.1 include a handful of new changes like a dark keyboard, along with other small improvements. This particular beta includes faster animations, a redesigned Calendar list view, an option to turn on button shapes in iOS and there is even new iPad wallpapers. Apple has also removed the dark keyboard option.
9To5Mac has also discovered that iOS 7.1 could add support for iOS In Car, which will provide enhanced integration in compatible automobiles. This was discovered from a Car Display toggle that can be found in the Restrictions Settings Panel, along with additional iOS in the Car references, suggesting that iOS in the Car could come in early 2014.
You can download iOS 7.1 Beta 2 from the direct download links shown below.
- iPad Air (Model A1474)
- iPad Air (Model A1475)
- iPad mini (Model A1489)
- iPad mini (Model A1490)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1453, A1533)
- iPhone 5s (Model A1457, A1518, A1528, A1530)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1456, A1532)
- iPhone 5c (Model A1507, A1516, A1526, A1529)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
Be sure to let us know if you find any additional changes in the comments section below.