After weeks of beta testing Apple has finally released OS X 10.9.1 into the wild with various bug fixes that bring performance and stability improvements. Apple recommends that everyone update to OS X 10.9.1 as the changes it brings about will have a significant impact on the experience of Mavericks as a whole.
You can take a look at the changelog for OS X 10.9.1 below:
- Improved support for Gmail in OS X mail, and fixes for users with custom Gmail settings
- Improves the reliability of Smart Mailboxes and search in Mail
- Fixes an issue that prevented contact groups from working properly in Mail
- Resolves an issue that prevented VoiceOver from speaking sentences that contain emoji
- Updates Shared Links periodically when open in the Safari Sidebar
It is worth noting that there is no difference between the final version of OS X 10.9.1 and the last beta seed when it comes to features.
Let us know if OS X 10.9.1 fixes any of the issues you have been experiencing with Mavericks in the comments section below.