qTweeter is a time saving app that let’s you send tweets or status updates to Twitter or Facebook from within any application on your iPhone and iPod Touch. This week, qTweeter was updated to version 3.62 adding support for iOS 4 and various bug fixes.
How to use: Simply swipe down from the status bar which pulls down an area for composition, and start updating your status right away.
- Update Facebook and Twitter at once.
- Update your status on top of any app.
- Upload Images and Video to Facebook.
- Add Location and update profile Location.
- TwitPic, TwitVid, yFrog, Posterous
- Music, YouTube and Safari Tweets.
- Twitter Friend Finder.
- Custom Backgrounds.
- Multi-Account support.
- Media Attachment support.
- Scaled full image preview.
- #nowplaying integration.
- Auto Hide after status updating.
- Long Tweet and Tweet Shrink.
- Background Uploading.
- Super Sleek Interface.
- Support for iOS 4
- Fixed slide down issues on iPhone 3G
qTweeter is available in the Cydia Store via BigBoss repository for $3.99