New Survey Shows 98% Of Customers Satisfied With The New iPad
The new iPad had quite a buzz around it about the “heatgate” issues and many sites even claimed that people were unsatisfied with their new iPads. We heard it all from it being too thick to getting too hot, but the truth is finally out.
According to a survey done by ChangeWave, 82% of the respondents said that they were “very satisfied” with their new iPads. Furthermore, 16% of people surveyed responded with “somewhat satisfied,” totaling the satisfaction rate at an impressive 98%. That’s definitely not what bloggers were saying a week ago…
ChangeWave also asked questions about the heat issues to see just how much of a big deal it really is to users, and the results are surprising. With all of the controversy surrounding the new iPad, you would think that a good chunk of respondents would complain about the heat issues. However, when asked “how much of a problem for you – if any – is the issue of excessive heat coming from your new iPad?” 89% replied that it was no problem. In fact not a single person said that it was a “very big problem”.
With 75% of the votes, it’s also no surprise to see that the Retina display was the favorite among new features according to its owners. 22% of respondents said that their favorite thing about the new iPad was the battery life, 21% preferred the LTE radio, 20% loved the speed, and 18% chose the new 5mp camera.
We got a chance to test out the new 3rd-generation iPad here at iJailbreak and we definitely loved it, which is why we were so surprised with earlier reports. But this new survey finally does the new iPad some justice.
What do you think? Are you satisfied with your new iPad? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!
[Via Cult of Mac]