iOS 5.0.1 Beta Seeded To Developers: Battery Life Improvements, Bug And Security Fixes
Apple has started seeding iOS 5.0.1 beta to developers on the Dev Center. This new update is bringing battery life fixes, Multitasking Gestures on the original iPad, improves voice recognition for Australian users, and other bug and security fixes.
iOS 5.0.1 beta contains improvements and other bug fixes including:
- Fixes bugs affecting battery life
- Adds Multitasking Gestures for original iPad
- Resolves bugs with Documents in the Cloud
- Improves voice recognition for Australian users using dictation
- Contains security improvements. iOS 5.0.1 beta introduces a new way for developers to specify files that should remain on device, even in low storage situations.
Download iOS 5.0.1 beta from the Apple Dev Center.