n64iPhone Emulator With WiiMote Support For iPhone And iPod Touch [Cydia]
n64iPhone, developed by ZodTTD, is an Nintendo 64 emulator for iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3rd Gen.
Note: 1G or 2G iDevices will NOT run this emulator due to requiring a newer version of OpenGL ES.
Some games are playable, though some are just not up to spec, either due to graphical glitches or performance issues. To help with performance, a frameskip config file option has been made available, as well as “Load ROM” option for disabling sound output which can improve performance sometimes help with glitches.
- WiiMote support via BlueTooth capable devices!
- Fast dynarec CPU emulation!
- Sound emulation!
- Download to the ROMs directory within the app!
- Fast OpenGL ES 2.0 graphics renderer.
- Controller overlays are able to be skinned.
- Supported ROMs: .n64 .z64
- Supported Archives: .zip .7z
Screenshots and video demonstration below: (You will notice with sound on, it’s slower. Turning the sound off improves gameplay speed)
n64iPhone is available in Cydia, from ZodTTD and MacCiti for $2.50