Week one of tweakweek has come and gone as of June 7th and some great tweaks were created by Ryan Petrich! These tweaks ranged from MathAlarm to SplitMail and all-in-all some of the tweaks released were better than some tweaks who have had weeks of development.
Throughout week one of the tweakweek challenge we provided extensive coverage of every tweak that was released. In case you missed the tweaks released during week, however, the tweaks have been compiled below. Make sure you check out the tweaks listed below if they interest you as all the tweaks in the tweakweek challenge are free and opensource.
- Tweak 1 – Dietbar (June 1st): Puts navigation bars on a diet! Reclaim precious pixels; shrink the height of most in-app navigation bars to a minimal size.
- Tweak 2 -PagePusher (June 2nd): Page-curl animations instead of default pushed-in animation for common navigation and list views.
- Tweak 3 – SplitMail (June 3rd): Split-Style iPad mail app in portrait.
- Tweak 4 – Read Later Action (June 4th): Submit articles to instapaper via Action menu.
- Tweak 5 – RunningIndicator (June 5th): Running app icons glow.
- Tweak 6 – SliderBar (June 6th): Quick scrolling in all table views.
- Tweak 7 – Math Alarm (June 7th): Awake to Arithmetic.
While week one of the tweakweek challenge has come to an end week two is just beginning. Filippo Bigarella will be developing for the next week and we can look forward to some more great tweaks! Let us know what you thought of week one of the tweakweek challenge in the comments section below…