If you are a fan of the trilogy-concluding game Infinity Blade III, from Epic, then you will be glad to know a massive update was released today with numerous improvements to the game. In this 1.1 update of Infinity Blade III there is new content including a new location and enemy.
Just who is your new opponent? The fearful Deathless Bloodmage.
The update has been called ‘Soul Hunter’ and along with a new location and enemy, comes new itunes, goals and a major question where you go head-to-head with the aforementioned Bloodmage. Explore is also a new feature which allows you to return to unlocked areas for additional treasure and XP.
Here is the full changelog for the update:
- New quest, location, and enemy: Travel to the Metius Observatory to face the Deathless Bloodmage known as Oslim, on your quest to hunt down the missing Infinity Weapons.
- Over a dozen new items for both Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
- New Explore feature! Return to unlocked areas for additional loot and XP.
- 3 all-new Goals, and additional Goal tiers.
- Official kick-off of new ClashMob mode: Trials.
- Halloween Holiday Helm – for Isa and Siris.
- Fully compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
- Adjustments to potion, gem, and forge times based on user feedback + gain more time for completing quests. Purchase additional slots in the Gem, Potion, and Item Upgrade Forges.
- Ability to skip end cinematic, credits, and tutorial section once the game is beaten.
- Adds support and optimization for new iPad and iPad Mini, featuring full screen anti-aliasing, bloom, full screen vignettes, distortion, high resolution shadows, and environmental reflections.
- A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements for all players.
- Recommended: Update device to the latest iOS version, and restart device before playing.
The Soul Hunter update is free for those that already own the game, and those that don’t can get both the update and Infinity Blade III from the App Store (iPhone and iPad) for $6.99 by clicking here.