Download gMusic App For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad [Stream Up To 20,000 Songs From Google Music]
If you remember back a few months Google revealed their cloud based music streaming solution which they called Google Music. Google Music allows you to upload up to 20,000 songs to the cloud and you can them stream these songs from other devices through a web interface. Up until this time there has been no official iOS application for Google Music. Those of you who used Google Music on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad have been stuck to Google’s web interface.
Today, however, an application has surfaced in the AppStore called gMusic which is the first native iOS application for Google Music:
gMusic is the only native iOS app that lets you access your Google Music account, which allows you to keep up to 20,000 of your favorite songs in Google Music. Now you can listen to your entire music collection without having to use
any space on your iOS device.
gMusic features include:
- Very fast load times. Typically less than 10 seconds until you can load and start
- streaming your Music library.
- After that the rest of your collection will trickle in.
- Create an Instant Playlist
- Add songs to existing playlists
- Search by Artist, Songs, Albums, or Genres
- Plays in the background so you can use your other apps while still listening to your music
- Stay tuned for other great new features coming soon.
RedMondPie has tested the application fairly thoroughly and have concluded that overall gMusic is a very well done application if you are a Google Music fan. It provides a fairly simple to use iOS iPod app-like interface and supports running in the background, as well as having the ability to cache songs on your iDevice.
Note: This is not an official application from Google. This application was created by Interactive Innovative Solutions LLC.