Adobe has released their iOS version of Adobe Reader. This App will change the way we read PDF files on our iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Adobe Reader is the free global standard for reliably viewing and sharing PDF documents across platfoms and devices. Easily and efficiently access the widest range of PDF file types—including PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDF documents and Adobe LiveCycle rights-managed PDF files. Now available for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, Adobe Reader offers fast, high-quality interaction with PDF.
Adobe Reader for iOS features:
- Quickly open PDF files from email , the Web or any application that supports “Open In…”
- View PDF Portfolios, PDF Packages, annotations and drawing markups
- Read text annotations such as Sticky Notes
- Open and view password-protected PDF files
- Access files secured by Adobe LiveCycle Rights Management, which helps protect sensitive documents
- Supports the highest grade of PDF encryption, up to AES256
- Search text to find specific information
- Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF file
- Select single page or continuous scroll modes
- Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
- Quickly navigate through large files using thumbnails
- Select and copy text from a PDF file to the clipboard
- Print wirelessly with AirPrint
- Share PDF files with other applications using “Open In…”
- Email PDF documents as attachments
Adobe Reader is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3G, iPod touch 4G and iPad. It also requires iOS 4.2.5 or later.