Griffin Releases Brand New Lightning Car Charger For New Apple Products Like The iPhone 5
Griffin has finally released an update for their popular PowerJolt SE car charger to make it compatible with Apple’s new Lightning standard. This means you can finally charge new Apple devices like the iPhone 5 in your car, with an accessory specifically made for the Lightning adapter.
The PowerJolt SE with Lightning Connector features a low-profile plug for your car’s 12 volt accessory outlet, and a powerful 10 watt charging circuit so your iOS devices with Lightning connectors can power up quickly and safely.
- Fast 10-watt car charger safely powers iOS devices with Lightning connector
- Coiled cable stretches from 23.5″ (60 cm) to 48″ (121.9 cm) in total length
- Charge iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th gen.), iPod touch (5th gen.) or iPod nano (7th gen.)
- SmartFuse protects with a built-in circuit breaker; no fuses to replace
- Certified Made for iPhone
- Input: 12 to 16 volts DC @ 2 amps
- Output: 10 watts (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)
The iPad Mini, 4th generation iPad, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th generation and iPod Nano 7th generation all feature a Lightning connector and can be used with this new car charger. You can find the PowerJolt SE with Lightning Connector available for a price of $24.99, which is $5 less than most competitors. Click here to visit GriffinTechnology.com today!